As IT services and databases continue to become larger and more complex, more companies have turned to managed service providers (MSPs), in an effort to outsource the administration, management, and updating of their critical IT infrastructure.
At Cornerstone, we are specialists in Oracle Cloud Managed Services. We can provide full-service, end-to-end support for Oracle Cloud IaaS and PaaS platforms, and we have a proven track record of expertise in the field of Oracle products. With us on your side, you’ll be able to focus less on technology and focus more on your business.
Learn more about managed services below, and read more about our expertise, and the services we provide our clients. At Cornerstone, we don’t just focus on our bottom line. We focus on serving our clients with the right technology and the right services – at the right time. See what makes us different.
Understanding Managed Services
Managed Services is a field of outsourced or co-managed IT. In a Managed Services model, a company turns over the responsibility of a particular IT system to an external service provider. Then, it is the service provider’s responsibility to take care of that system – and perform all required upgrades, maintenance, management, and other tasks that are required during day-to-day operations.
This has a number of benefits, especially for small-to-medium sized businesses (SMBs). Managed service providers allow smaller companies to benefit from a full staff of IT professionals, without the cost of hiring a full-time team.
Managed service providers can also help companies save time and money by avoiding system downtime and unexpected service outages. MSPs use proactive maintenance and upgrades to keep uptime high, and avoid the massive costs of downtime at your company.
By partnering with Cornerstone for your Oracle platform needs, you can ensure that your databases and other platforms are always up and running – and performing at peak efficiency. Learn more about the managed services that we offer below.
We Offer Managed Services For PaaS and IaaS Platforms
We offer Oracle Cloud managed services both for Platform as a Service (PaaS) and Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) platforms from Oracle. Whether you’re simply looking to outsource a single development environment, or you are interested in a completely virtual IT infrastructure, we’re here to help.
- Oracle PaaS – The Oracle Cloud Platform uses a combination of both Oracle and open-source technologies to allow for the efficient building, deployment, integration, security, and management of enterprise applications. It’s optimized both for hybrid and multi-cloud environments and based on a simple subscription-based model that allows for increased financial flexibility.At Cornerstone, we are experts in the building and deployment of Oracle PaaS systems. Whether you are interested in creating a private cloud or a hybrid cloud, we’re here to help. With our Oracle Cloud managed PaaS systems, we will take care of all administration-related tasks, as well as new software installations, the building of custom infrastructure and applications to connect legacy apps, and much more.By partnering with us for Oracle Managed Services, you’ll be able to enjoy all of the benefits of a new, fast, and flexible public cloud – without the headaches or stress associated with transferring your platform architecture. Our experienced IT professionals can take care of the entire process, and provide truly end-to-end service. We provide a streamlined transition that emphasizes data integrity, usability, and safety – and allows you to benefit from a more powerful cloud computing service.
- Oracle IaaS – IaaS (Infrastructure as a Service) is a truly revolutionary concept, and it’s best embodied by the Oracle IaaS platform. IaaS is the future of computing – especially for smaller businesses that cannot afford top-grade infrastructure, or lack the capital to upgrade their existing systemsIaaS allows companies to use Oracle cloud infrastructure, and benefit from the flexible power of Oracle databases and servers. IaaS can replace your much of your traditional IT infrastructure – integrating feature sets like databases, computing, networking, storage, containers, edge service, and governance into a single, integrated service that is delivered on a monthly subscription basis.This has a number of advantages. First and foremost, the Oracle Cloud is fast and efficient – and infinitely scalable. And because you only pay for the cloud storage and computing that you use, you can save money.At Cornerstone, we are the best choice for Oracle IaaS management. We have set up dozens of different IaaS installations for our clients, and we are experts at squeezing the maximum performance out of Oracle systems. You can trust us to deliver reliable, timely service – and to help your business take advantage of the power of the Oracle IaaS platform.
Our Managed Services Expertise – Contact Us Today To Learn More!
We have been working with Oracle to provide managed services for years. Our team of IT professionals, database administrators, developers, and management professionals are an ideal partner for your company.
From administration to maintenance, upgrading, performance monitoring, data storage and backup services, and so much more. When you partner with Cornerstone for Oracle IaaS or PaaS services, you will get a truly comprehensive and holistic experience – guaranteed. So don’t wait. If you need to learn more about our expertise with Oracle products, please contact us right away. We would love the chance to have a conversation with you, and discuss the benefits that the Oracle cloud can have for your business – and why you should choose us for Oracle Managed Services!
Start a conversation about Managed Services
- We provide a personalized experience
- Thought & strategic leadership is included for all our clients
- Flexible arrangements working on-site or remote
- Boutique services, so that you don’t pay for services you don’t need
- One-on-one support & training for your staff
- We provide you with expert-level resources with real world experience