When it comes to open-source relational databases, MySQL is the gold standard – and with MySQL managed services from CDSI, you can take your operations to the next level. With our team of highly-qualified DBAs, we can take care of administration, maintenance, and support of your MySQL database and its infrastructure.
Already using MySQL? CDSI can assist with upgrades from MySQL community to enterprise version to enable use of the enterprise plugins including: Backup, Monitor, Security and Audit
These tools will strengthen your implementation of MySQL and create a more robust environment.
Whether you want to run MySQL in the cloud with CDSI, or you host MySQL on-premise, we’re here to help. With our advanced hosting architecture, experienced DBAs, and 100% commitment to customer satisfaction, we’re the best choice for MySQL managed services.
MySQL Managed Services By CDSI – What We Do
At Cornerstone Data Services, we take pride in providing best-in-class support for all of our customers, and that includes our MySQL managed services. When you work with us, you can trust us with every aspect of managing and administering your MySQL databases. Our services include:
- Installation/migration – From installing a new MySQL database in the cloud, to migrating your existing MySQL database to a new cloud or physical installation, our team or MySQL Remote DBA experts can handle it all. No job is too big or too small, and you can trust our team to deliver fantastic results.
- Administration – By taking care of all of your routine DBA tasks, we can free up your IT team to focus on more important tasks. We can handle every aspect of MySQL monitoring, including the creation of new user accounts, configuring the Database Storage Engine, creating backups of your data, monitoring user access and logs, and so much more.
- Preventive maintenance and monitoring – With our MySQL managed services, you can move beyond a break/fix model. As part of our MySQL remote DBA contract, you will be able to take advantage of our 24/7 monitoring and preventive maintenance services.
Our team of highly-qualified administrators will always be on the lookout for signs of system instability, errors, and other such problems – and take corrective action before these issues result in costly system downtime.
- Configuration and performance optimization – Whether you’re running MySQL in the cloud, or on your own servers, you always want the highest possible performance from your MySQL systems. That’s why our team is always looking for ways to configure your servers for the best possible performance. By patching and upgrading your systems, we can minimize server request response times, and help streamline your business operations.
- Support and troubleshooting – When something goes wrong with your MySQL database, we’re here to help. We offer a full suite of support and troubleshooting services, and our expert DBAs are always on-hand to help you solve the issue. From basic performance issues to data breaches or vulnerabilities, you can trust us to work hand-in-glove with your IT team to resolve any issues with your MySQL database.
From installation to optimization, maintenance, support and troubleshooting, we do it all with our end-to-end MySQL managed services.
Why Choose CDSI For MySQL Managed Services?
At CDSI, we do things differently. We’re a boutique IT consultancy, and we’re focused on providing the best possible results for our customers – not just padding our bottom line. That means your needs always come first, and that you get the best service in the industry. When you work with us, you get:
- Guaranteed compliance – Our team of DBAs are familiar with all major compliance regulations related to database security, including HIPAA and PCI guidelines for protecting personally-identifiable information. You can trust our MySQL deployments to follow all best practices for compliance, and to protect your customer’s valuable data.
- Rapid responses with 24/7 support – We offer around-the-clock support with guaranteed response times, ensuring you always have the support and backup that you need when something goes wrong.
- Simplified, hourly billing – We use a simplified billing model that is transparent and reasonably-priced, allowing you to scale your MySQL managed services with your company’s needs.
- Unlimited performance and scaling – We offer cloud-based MySQL servers that use the latest technology, including powerful flash storage and lightning-fast processors. When you need more power or to scale up your MySQL database, it’s as simple as giving us a call.
Contact CDSI Now – And Get Started WIth MySQL Managed Services Today
At CDSI, we provide MySQL Managed Services to top companies throughout the United States and beyond.
We do it all, including MySQL hosting and remote DBA, and we can help your company scale and grow with our MySQL managed services. To learn more and see why our customers trust us with their mission-critical databases, contact us online now. We can discuss our services in further detail, and help you understand why CDSI is the best choice for all of your MySQL needs.
WHY COMPANIES CHOOSE US
- We provide a personalized experience
- Thought & strategic leadership is included for all our clients
- Flexible arrangements working on-site or remote
- Boutique services, so that you don't pay for services you don't need
- One-on-one support & training for your staff
- We provide you with expert-level resources with real world experience