Oracle Autonomous Database
Self Driving – Self Securing – Self Repairing
The Autonomous Database eliminates complexity, human error, and manual management, helping to ensure higher reliability security and greater operational efficiency at a lower cost. Find out more.
The Autonomous Database Story
The OCI is an expansive platform of public cloud services that allows for the building and running of a wide range of applications in a scalable, secure, highly available, high performance environment.
The OCI is also available as a cloud at customer option for those organizations that have requirements that preclude public cloud presence.
Cornerstone has extensive experience in working with the OCI, ranging from setup and migration of systems to optimization of resource usage as well as on-going support. Whatever your OCI needs Cornerstone can help.
With experience in working with Azure and AWS Cornerstone can also assist your organization in taking advantage of these platforms. Many organizations in fact use several cloud providers for different reasons. This provides the best of multiple solutions and Cornerstone can help you navigate these choices.
In particular Cornerstone can assist you in taking advantage of the Microsoft/Oracle cloud interoperability partnership. This interoperability partnership combines Oracle and Microsoft technologies to support both line of business and mission-critical applications. Customers can now migrate to the cloud or build new applications leveraging the best of Oracle Cloud including Oracle Autonomous Database, and the best of Microsoft Azure with seamless interoperability.
One technology stack running across OCI and Azure
By using Cornerstone’s Cloud Managed Services, you can do more with less – and ensure that your company has all of the tools and equipment that it needs to stay competitive in today’s complex technological environment.
At Cornerstone, we are specialists in Cloud Managed Services. We can provide full-service, end-to-end support for Cloud platforms, and we have a proven track record of expertise.
Why should you choose us as your partner for Cloud support? Here are just a few reasons.
- Unique business model – We use a unique “boutique” business model at CDSI. Unlike some other support and consulting companies, we believe our customers come first. We offer one-on-one support and advising, and will always help you choose the best option for your needs – not just the one that makes us the most money. That’s a guarantee.
- A staff of IT experts – From cloud administrators to database management professionals, developers and more, we have all of the technical resources you need to keep your Cloud installation in great shape.
- 24/7 service – When something goes wrong with your Cloud, quick action is needed. We are available 24/7 – so we can always ensure that your mission-critical IT infrastructure is up-and-running with minimal downtime.
- Decades of combined experience in the field – Our IT team has years of experience in the management of the Cloud.
CDSI – A Different Kind Of Consulting Company
We do things differently. Our boutique consulting model is focused on serving you, and delivering the best possible service for your needs. Unlike some other competing companies, we don’t offer you unnecessary services or consulting just to maximize our bottom line. We’re dedicated to your success – because when you succeed, we succeed.
We specialize in Platform as a Service (PaaS) and Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) consulting services.
Whether using PaaS to host and run databases and applications or using IaaS full infrastructure capabilities Cornerstone has the expertise to fully leverage these options.
There is a lot to think about when it comes to implementing a new Cloud environment. From data migration to compatibility with legacy apps and databases, and much more.
Our Cloud Implementation Process
Each company has different needs – so instead of a “one-size-fits-all” implementation process, we use a unique roadmap that allows us to develop the perfect solution for your particular needs.
- Project assessment and road-mapping – We begin by performing a comprehensive IT assessment of your existing infrastructure and applications, and developing a thorough roadmap that will outline each and every project step and deliverable.
- Design and analysis – We will analyze the results from the first step, and begin designing a deployment which will allow for maximum efficiency, ease-of-use, and ROI.
- Build and testing – We will build and test your Cloud implementation, to ensure that it is stable and ready to handle mission-critical business operations.
- Deployment and administration – Once we are satisfied with our results, we will deploy your Cloud installation. We can also offer administration and training services for your new cloud-based infrastructure. This makes it easy for your developers and IT staff to adapt to a new environment