Expert advice and assistance in Architecting Cloud solutions and Migrating to the Cloud.
Whether just beginning or expanding your cloud presence, Cornerstone can ensure a smooth cloud journey. Additionally, with our expert cloud support services we can ensure that your cloud presence remains worry free.
Reduce On-prem Reliance
Increase System Agility
Reduce Your TCO
Business demand for technology solutions outpacing slow to change On-Prem solutions?
Are your on-prem solutions running on legacy or old hardware?
Are your systems and databases patched to current levels?
Do you experience scaling issues at different times of the year?
Is it difficult to get capital investment to keep up with system requirements?
How much time is IT spending just keeping the lights on relative to your systems and databases?
A sound database structure is a cornerstone to developing applications and strategies to take your business to the next level. Your databases need innovative and cost effective management with a high degree of focus on supporting new business requirements to stay ahead of the competition. Our unusually high customer retention rates reflect our dedication to one-on-one support and building robust systems that save you money while expanding your business capabilities.
Use CDSI’s Cloud Services and become more agile, cost effective, and reduce work to “keep the lights on”
Your data is your most important, most valuable asset, and Cornerstone specializes in aiding IT teams in the process of migrating on-premises solutions to the cloud, helping guide and advise your team as they choose an appropriate solution and begin implementation.
From full migration services to providing assistance to your team, our hands-on advising methods ensure the success of your migration.
With so many choices for cloud direction it is a confusing journey for most organizations. Cornerstone can assist in developing an architecture that will provide the optimal solution for your organization. We consider scalability, security requirements, cost, ease of migration, and on-going supportability when developing a cloud plan.
Cornerstone provides Managed Cloud Services to ensure that your on-going cloud presence remains worry free. From monitoring and scaling to preventative work you can be assured that your cloud systems will be available and ready to perform when needed. While the cloud infrastructure is easier to maintain and scale, it does need some expert care – Cornerstone has cost effective solutions for Managed Cloud Services.
Why Companies Choose Us
- We have provided over 100 clients a personalized experience for 24 years
- Our boutique service model allows you to choose what you need for your business — no expensive bundles, just cost-effective solutions.
- Thought & strategic leadership is included for all our clients
- Flexibility of service ensures the optimal performance and efficient operation and development of your cloud solution
- We provide 24/7 support working on-site or remote
- We provide one-on-one support & training for your staff to help your teams to learn how to manage Cloud responsibilities efficiently together
- We provide you with expert-level resources on multiple cloud solutions, including Oracle, Microsoft and AWS.
Cloud options can be overwhelming but not taking advantage of the cloud can limit your agility and keep you in a high cost “On-Prem” refresh cycle. Not to mention, the overhead of maintaining those systems in data centers. Let Cornerstone help lead your team into the new era of cloud computing.
Remote DBA Services | Cloud Managed Services
Oracle Autonomous Database
Self Driving – Self Securing – Self Repairing
The Autonomous Database eliminates complexity, human error, and manual management, helping to ensure higher reliability security and greater operational efficiency at a lower cost. Find out more.
The OCI is an expansive platform of public cloud services that allows for the building and running of a wide range of applications in a scalable, secure, highly available, high performance environment.
The OCI is also available as a cloud at customer option for those organizations that have requirements that preclude public cloud presence.
Cornerstone has extensive experience in working with the OCI, ranging from setup and migration of systems to optimization of resource usage as well as on-going support. Whatever your OCI needs Cornerstone can help.
With experience in working with Azure and AWS Cornerstone can also assist your organization in taking advantage of these platforms. Many organizations in fact use several cloud providers for different reasons. This provides the best of multiple solutions and Cornerstone can help you navigate these choices.
In particular Cornerstone can assist you in taking advantage of the Microsoft/Oracle cloud interoperability partnership. This interoperability partnership combines Oracle and Microsoft technologies to support both line of business and mission-critical applications. Customers can now migrate to the cloud or build new applications leveraging the best of Oracle Cloud including Oracle Autonomous Database, and the best of Microsoft Azure with seamless interoperability.
One technology stack running across OCI and Azure
By using Cornerstone’s Cloud Managed Services, you can do more with less – and ensure that your company has all of the tools and equipment that it needs to stay competitive in today’s complex technological environment.
At Cornerstone, we are specialists in Cloud Managed Services. We can provide full-service, end-to-end support for Cloud platforms, and we have a proven track record of expertise.
Why should you choose us as your partner for Cloud support? Here are just a few reasons.
- Unique business model – We use a unique “boutique” business model at CDSI. Unlike some other support and consulting companies, we believe our customers come first. We offer one-on-one support and advising, and will always help you choose the best option for your needs – not just the one that makes us the most money. That’s a guarantee.
- A staff of IT experts – From cloud administrators to database management professionals, developers and more, we have all of the technical resources you need to keep your Cloud installation in great shape.
- 24/7 service – When something goes wrong with your Cloud, quick action is needed. We are available 24/7 – so we can always ensure that your mission-critical IT infrastructure is up-and-running with minimal downtime.
- Decades of combined experience in the field – Our IT team has years of experience in the management of the Cloud.
CDSI – A Different Kind Of Consulting Company
We do things differently. Our boutique consulting model is focused on serving you, and delivering the best possible service for your needs. Unlike some other competing companies, we don’t offer you unnecessary services or consulting just to maximize our bottom line. We’re dedicated to your success – because when you succeed, we succeed.
We specialize in Platform as a Service (PaaS) and Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) consulting services.
Whether using PaaS to host and run databases and applications or using IaaS full infrastructure capabilities Cornerstone has the expertise to fully leverage these options.
There is a lot to think about when it comes to implementing a new Cloud environment. From data migration to compatibility with legacy apps and databases, and much more.
Our Cloud Implementation Process
Each company has different needs – so instead of a “one-size-fits-all” implementation process, we use a unique roadmap that allows us to develop the perfect solution for your particular needs.
- Project assessment and road-mapping – We begin by performing a comprehensive IT assessment of your existing infrastructure and applications, and developing a thorough roadmap that will outline each and every project step and deliverable.
- Design and analysis – We will analyze the results from the first step, and begin designing a deployment which will allow for maximum efficiency, ease-of-use, and ROI.
- Build and testing – We will build and test your Cloud implementation, to ensure that it is stable and ready to handle mission-critical business operations.
- Deployment and administration – Once we are satisfied with our results, we will deploy your Cloud installation. We can also offer administration and training services for your new cloud-based infrastructure. This makes it easy for your developers and IT staff to adapt to a new environment
The business demand for technology solutions outpaced what our IT services department could deliver, so we turned to cloud to gain new capabilities. Cornerstone stepped in and helped create the vision for what our new cloud would look like and help build out new services in Oracle’s cloud. It wasn’t long before we began lift-and-shift activities to move services from our datacenter to the cloud. We’ve never looked back.
– Shane S. (an Atlanta GA financial services company)
Cornerstone – Cloud and Database Experts
Organizations often have difficulty in navigating the path from on-prem solutions to the Cloud due to the numerous options. As a result, often direction is set based on limited information and the implementation is not effective, or even worse it leaves the organization open to security risks. Cornerstone’s extensive cloud experience can ensure your organization chooses the best solution and migrates efficiently to a secure cloud environment that will support your organizational needs.
Need expert advice and assistance in Architecting Cloud solutions and Migrating to the Cloud? Download the Cornerstone Cloud services guide.