Are you due for an Oracle License Audit? Avoid...
Hundreds of thousands of dollars in back services fees and penalties
Being forced to buy new licenses at a premium
Losing the ability to freely reconfigure your IT environment
Risking your reputation due to improper licensing
You don’t have to live with the intense anxiety caused by a sudden Oracle License Management Services (LMS) audit.
Significant Oracle license deficiency can easily cost hundreds of thousands of dollars, but that doesn’t mean you have to Roll the Audit Dice. CDSI’s Software Audit will help you:
Avoid License Deficiencies
Our Software Audit will help you understand any gaps that may exist in your Oracle License requirements to ensure your database environment doesn’t contain unlicensed software and options.
Avoid Expensive Fines
Our Soft Audit may prevent hundreds of thousands of dollars in fines and penalties.
Bring Environment Up to Oracle License Standards
Once our scan is complete, we will provide the most cost-effective mitigation options and provide Oracle licensing options at a discounted rate.
Save Hours of Wasted Time
When Oracle comes to perform an audit, you will deal with weeks of tied up resources. Our scan is performed in the background and requires zero database downtime and virtually none of your staff's time.
Cut stress, exorbitant penalties, and Oracle lingering over your database environment
With our Software Audit, we quietly scan your database environment, find unknown license gaps, and optimize your Oracle License footprint at a fraction of the price of having an out of compliance environment. With our audit output you can quickly and easily show LMS that you are in compliance so they move on to the next guy!
Four steps to assure you are safe from a mountain of fees and months of headaches
Cornerstone uses Oracle Audit Equivalent tools to scan your environment in a non-intrusive way to extract data for audit review.
• Analysis of hosts on the network - We begin with a full, comprehensive analysis of all hosts on the network based on IP address and identify all Oracle products your company uses.
• Scans at a database level - Our database-level scans identify each individual Oracle database at a system level, ensuring that we recognize all of the databases used in your business.
• Identification of Products installed - By identifying each individual installed Oracle product, we can provide you with a comprehensive overview of the licenses you need and compare them to your current licenses to ensure compliance.
• Identification of feature sets turned on - Not only can we identify products, but we also scan your individual Oracle feature sets, to ensure that you are compliant with any additional licensing needed for a particular Oracle database and product features.
• Statistical information on product & feature activation/use - Once your audit is complete, we provide you with an Audit Artifact report on the use of individual Oracle products and features. Not only does this give you a detailed view of your install base, but it can help you identify minimally-used or unused Oracle products and services.
• Comparison review of install findings vs. purchase history - A comparison is then performed between the actual install base vs your license purchase history
• Recommendations for license gaps, Isolation/consolidation options - The last step is creation of a comprehensive analysis and recommendations to mediate any license gaps while optimizing the Oracle spend through isolation and consolidation strategies
All Physical and Virtual Environments are scanned across your entire network regardless of local. This process can take from a day to over a week, depending on the on your environment's size.
Cornerstone Data Systems recognizes that audits and any resulting deficiencies or recommendations can be highly sensitive to your organization with real dollars attached to them.
The entire soft audit process, including the results and recommendations, is strictly between you, the customer, and Cornerstone Data Systems.
Even if you are currently under Audit you can be assured that the entire process is kept strictly confidential.
On-going license compliance assurance
Cornerstone Data Systems can provide your organization comfort in knowing that you remain compliant with our License Compliance Managed Services.
Being compliant is not as simple as taking a snapshot in time. With a continually changing deployment and system landscape, it is easy for organizations to lose compliance over time. With Oracle's open deployment strategy, a simple database command is all it takes to turn on a software option, putting you out of compliance and at risk. With our monitoring of your software licensing, it is not a guess that your Oracle environment remains compliant but a fact.
Call now for a quote on how to gain assurance that you remain compliant and are protecting your organization.
At Cornerstone, we know you want to be a robust and forward-moving business without worrying about unforeseen audits.
For that to happen, you need a soft Oracle License Audit. The issue is that if you try to do this on your own, the process will be complicated, costly, and ineffective.
We believe that your time is valuable. And you really shouldn't have to waste it on running license scans that cause weeks of database and employee downtime.
With over 24 years of experience, Cornerstone has provided database and systems support for more than 100 clients. We understand Oracle licensing's intricacies and utilize Oracle Audit equivalent tools for scanning your environment for all installed software, tools, and options for an in-depth comparison against your purchased licenses.
Cornerstone also provides recommendations to lower your license costs and overall license footprint.
Save hundreds of thousands of dollars in fees, back support penalties, and fines by assuring you are compliant with your Oracle license.