Reliable IT Solutions
Improved Business Operations
Predictable and Cost-Effective
Use CDSI’s Database Administration Services and Gain Cost Effective Database Stability
Always- On Support
CDSI's team of database architects, engineers, and administrators provide 24/7 comprehensive, proactive, expert support for all database management – on-premises or in the cloud. Whether you need full-time operational assistance, specific expertise for project-specific work, or need to fill a skills gap in your team, we are always there to support and add innovation to your database environment.
Boost Operational Performance
Our DBA services free your staff to focus on your business's important projects, allowing your team to deliver projects faster and more cost-effectively. With over 100 clients in the previous 24 years, our senior DBA's and database architects provide innovation and database services at the highest levels allowing your staff to focus on core business activities.
Our Database Administration Services team possesses in-depth, operational knowledge of Oracle, MySQL, Postgres, and SQL Server database systems. Not all companies want or even can afford to maintain a full-time team of DBAs with such a broad skillset. CDSI eliminates the need by providing multifaceted database support at a fraction of the cost of a dedicated, full-time DBA.
Why Companies Choose Us
• We have provided over 100 clients a personalized DBA experience for 24 years.
• Our boutique service model allows you to choose what you need for your business — no expensive bundles, just cost-effective solutions.
• Thought & strategic leadership is included for all our clients
• Flexibility of service ensures the optimal performance and efficient operation and development of your database platforms
• We provide 24/7 support working on-site or remote
• We provide one-on-one support & training for your staff to help your teams to learn how to manage Database responsibilities efficiently together
• We provide you with expert-level resources on multiple database systems, including oracle, MySQL Postgres and SQL Server.
Your growing business must continually meet its database needs while seamlessly growing and adapting to the ever-changing technological demands. DBA’s can be expensive, and with the growing need for experienced DBA’s, they are hard to keep on staff. This is why your business needs managed database services by CDSI that keep your business thriving day in and day out. That’s what we’re here to do for you.
3 STEPS TO A TROUBLE-FREE MANAGED DATABASE ADMINISTRATION
DATABASE ADMINISTRATION SERVICES
Our staff of database administrators are capable of both on-premises database management, and remote database administration via VPN and other virtual connectivity tools, and our flexible, bespoke MSP services bundling reflects our boutique attitude towards Managed IT solutions – you’ll never pay us for more services than you need.
Our MSP Support services include:
- Remote database administration and monitoring
- Operating system administration and monitoring
- Custom software development
- Hosting services
- System and database tuning
Whether you need just one of these packages, or a comprehensive database support team, we’ve got you covered, and our consultants will recommend whatever solution is best for your company – not just what’s best for our bottom line. With flexible managed services contracts we can provide a cost effective solution for your managed IT needs.
Our customers rely on our on-site and remote DBA services to keep their database environments running without interruption. Leverage our expertise and decades of experience in database administration to ensure your database and database applications will run faster and more efficiently.
Our Oracle Database Administration services include:
- RDBMS Consulting
- Database Design and Architecture
- Database Infrastructure Architecture
- Database Upgrades and Migrations
- Database Performance Tuning
- Backup and Recovery Design
- GoldenGate / RAC / Active - Logical - Physical Data Guard
- Oracle E Business Suite, Administration / Installation
Cornerstone offers a comprehensive non-intrusive database health check service that alerts you to any underlying issues with your databases. Cornerstone does not even need access to your servers to perform this check as long as we can send you the script to be run by your database administrator and they can send us back the compressed file containing the data we collect. Of course if you would prefer Cornerstone to run it, we would need remote access (VPN preferably, or we can initiate it using a WebEx session).
The data we collect is openly available to you also, presented through a series of HTML pages with text and CSV formats available. Cornerstone will then analyze this data and generate a comprehensive report on the health of your database with recommendations for resolving any issues discovered.
Areas reviewed for our clients:
- Database Configuration
- Resources and Database Resource Manager
- Database Administration
- SQL Plan Stability
- Cost Based Optimizer Statistics
- Operating System Statistics
- Active Session History
- Database Performance
- AWR, ASH and ADDM reports
Based on your business needs, Cornerstone can recommend and implement Oracle technologies to maximize your data availability and fault tolerance.
Oracle Real Application Clusters (RAC) is a shared or fused cache architecture that offers linear scalability and high availability. A shared database is leveraged by multiple servers allowing the most effective load balancing of system resources.
Oracle RAC can be implemented for either the Enterprise Edition or Standard Edition Oracle Database. Standard Edition offers RAC out of the box included with the Standard License for up to four CPU sockets. This provides a highly competitive solution for organizations seeking an active/active clustered solution.
Oracle Data Guard in combination with Oracle RAC delivers a disaster recovery solution that is the most advanced in the industry. Data Guard provides for the deployment of Physical / Logical / Active standby databases. These standby databases can be hosted locally or across a wide distance of separation from the primary production database site, thus providing data protection in the event of loss of primary site. Additionally with Oracle 11g Active Data Guard and 10g/11g Logical Data Guards, data warehousing sourcing can be achieved by leveraging the standby database(s) for reporting / ETL /ELT or any other OLAP/BI solutions.
Oracle GoldenGate is a comprehensive software package for enabling the replication of data in heterogeneous data environments. The product set enables high availability solutions, real-time data integration, transactional change data capture, data replication, transformations, and verification between operational and analytical enterprise systems.
Oracle Maximum Availability Architecture (MAA) intends to accomplish high availability architecture at the lowest cost and complexity within the following technologies:
- Oracle Database
- Exadata Database Machine
- Oracle Exalogic
- Oracle Fusion Middleware
- Oracle Applications Unlimited
- Oracle Fusion Applications
- Enterprise Manager
- Oracle VM
Self Driving – Self Securing – Self Repairing
The Autonomous Database eliminates complexity, human error, and manual management, helping to ensure higher reliability security and greater operational efficiency at a lower cost.
Don’t wait to start your cloud Journey
Autonomous Data Warehouse –
- Data Marts and warehouses with analytics
- Sandboxes for data scientists
- Data lakes for structured and
Autonomous Transaction Processor –
- Mission-critical database deployments
- Database consolidation
- Real-time transaction analysis
Autonomous DB Fast Start Program
3 – 5 days to the cloud
A guided Path to the Autonomous Database Cloud
- Identify target system – Test / Dev / Non-critical prod / Native Cloud – existing or new
- Determine Scope / size
- Usage – cloud credit needs
- Configure cloud resources
- Analyze on-premise or legacy database schemas prior to migration
- Prepare scripting and all other necessary components to load data - Load data
- Run / Monitor
Call for Pricing
As a certified Oracle partner, we can assist you with every step in your autonomous cloud journey from use case to full production. Contact us today!
No one can predict when a disaster or service disruption to strike, but smart managers can plan for them. Cornerstone’s Disaster Recovery Analysis reviews your current system configuration, performance, policies and procedures to show you where your critical data is exposed to risk. We will then help you implement changes to reduce your exposure and improve your potential for full and fast recovery should a disaster occur.
Our Disaster Recovery Analysis includes:
- Infrastructure components
- High Availability
- Disaster Recovery Mechanism (Backup/Standby)
- Deliverable – DR Audit Artifact
When Cornerstone manages your database upgrades and migrations, you can be assured that our experts get the job done right – in an efficient, cost-effective and worry-free process. Our highly experienced consultants will assess your current environment, design the optimal upgrade/migration path, and develop and execute best-practice recommendations for a seamless, effective upgrade or migration.
Our services include:
- Upgrades and Migrations of Oracle Database and Software
- Platform Migrations (Operating System and Database)
- Custom Cross Platform Migrations
- Upgrade to latest Oracle versions applying Oracle Best Practices
Cornerstone’s database experts can assist with the design and architecture of new databases or databases that need to be re-vitalized. Our design and architecting services include:
- Database design & Architecture
- Database Infrastructure Architecture
- Backup and Recover design
Cornerstone can perform an evaluation of your database and provide recommendations to ensure you are getting optimal performance. Our database experts will analyze all aspects of database performance including:
- Query evaluation
- Stored Procedure evaluation
- Table evaluation
- Database Partitioning
- Database design
- Hardware/network constraints
As a business owner, you want everything to always work as it should.
Small businesses/organizations often cannot afford to pay expensive full-time staff for database and server Management. This leaves your IT staff scrambling to resolve issues with limited staff and experience. You hired your staff to provide business value, not simply to manage basic database and server activities all day.
We produce database support services that meet the on-demand, real-time needs of the business while actively identifying room for improvements. This gives you the best of both worlds: improved business operations, more productive staff, lowered costs, all while having confidence that your technology is working for you when you need it the most.