IBM Initiate Master Person Index (EMPI)
Cornerstone Data Systems, Inc. (CDSi) offers IBM Initiate Master Person Index (EMPI) Oracle DBA Support services for healthcare organizations. This service is offered remotely and/or onsite.
- Oracle database and operating system licensing
- Build Oracle Database Infrastructure – Real Application Clusters (RAC) or Single Instance
- Apply patches as required
- Provide support for business analysts with queries and data mining requests
- Create and Maintain Backups
- Establish Backup and Recovery Procedures
- Monitor database health with regularly scheduled health checks
- Execute ad-hoc scripts as required
- Provide assistance with migrations to and from EPMI
Whether these systems are Oracle Single Instance or Real Applications Clusters our experienced Oracle DBAs can provide your organization with an added level of support for day-to-day maintenance and operations. We manage backups, care and feeding of database storage, run ad-hoc scripts, apply patches when required and approved by IBM support, leverage existing monitoring tools and provide overall Oracle Database Support with a cost effective delivery model.