Data security is a shared responsibility, and Oracle wants to empower their business partners to secure sensitive data, take control of user access and security, and protecting their data from internal breaches and leaks.
The primary tool used for this is the Oracle Database Security Assessment Tool, which provides database administrators with an at-a-glance analysis of their databases, reporting on where sensitive data is stored, the number of users of the database and their roles and privileges, and your configuration settings.
Using the Oracle DBSAT, administrators can discover potential vulnerabilities – such as unsecured healthcare data, credit card information, or other pieces of Personally Identifiable Information (PII) and fix them, using the recommendations of the automated DBSAT tool.
WHY COMPANIES CHOOSE US
- We provide a personalized experience
- Thought & strategic leadership is included for all our clients
- Flexible arrangements working on-site or remote
- Boutique services, so that you don't pay for services you don't need
- One-on-one support & training for your staff
- We provide you with expert-level resources with real world experience