- High risk associated with applications installed on Legacy systems?
- Excessive costs in maintaining legacy systems?
- Difficulty in getting parts/ maintenance/ service for Legacy systems?
- Legacy system security issues?
- High application investments you can’t walk away from?
Cornerstone Data Systems in partnership with Stromasys can assist organizations in moving vital applications and data to modern platforms in days, saving the High Cost of Maintenance and eliminating RISK of catastrophic failure.
The Charon suite of Legacy system emulators provides a precise and exact duplicate of the original systems down to the BIOS level, as the emulators are based on OEM hardware documentation. This allows applications which have typically remained untouched for years to be moved to new platforms without disruption or modification providing the same user experience.
Legacy system virtualization is available for the following hardware:
- Sun/Sparc Hardware
- HP3000 / 9000 Hardware
- Sun/Sparc Hardware
- PDP11 Hardware
- VAX Hardware
- Alpha Hardware
Cornerstone Data Systems in partnership with Stromasys can provide a rapid and cost effective path to eliminate your legacy systems
- Assistance with acquisition of new hardware platform or cloud as needed
- Migration of applications and data to new platform (no recoding, rewrites or compiling)
- Rapid installation of Charon emulation software (appx 5 days)
- Parallel operation during validation phase
- On-going database support or managed services as needed
Comprehensive solutions are provided by Cornerstone in partnership with:
Stromasys is the original and leading provider of enterprise-class cross-platform virtualization solutions for PDP-11, Digital VAX and Alpha, HP 3000/6000, and SPARC servers. The company extends the life cycle of business and mission-critical applications through virtualization, modernization, and system enhancement.
Start a conversation about Managed Services
- We provide a personalized experience
- Thought & strategic leadership is included for all our clients
- Flexible arrangements working on-site or remote
- Boutique services, so that you don’t pay for services you don’t need
- One-on-one support & training for your staff
- We provide you with expert-level resources with real world experience