Oracle Cloud Database Backup Service | Cornerstone Data Services, Inc.
At CDSI, we’re dedicated to helping our clients stay ahead in the modern, competitive business world with the power of IT. That’s why we offer Oracle Cloud Database Backup services. The importance of protecting your business from catastrophic data loss cannot be overstated.
Understanding The Costs Of Data Loss
In today’s technology-focused business environment, data is more important than ever. Yet, 46% of small-to-medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) do not have a data backup plan.
This is shocking – because even an hour of downtime can cost small businesses up to $8,000, with medium companies facing losses of $74,000/hour.
Even more frightening is the fact that 93% of companies that lack backups and cannot recover their data in 10 days file for bankruptcy. Catastrophic data loss can completely cripple companies of any size.
For all of these reasons, it’s absolutely essential to protect your data with a cloud-based backup solution – such as the Oracle Backup Cloud Service. And at CDSI, we can help. Learn more about this unique backup system below, or contact us now for a consultation to see if it’s right for you.
The Benefits Of Oracle Cloud Database Backup Service
So, why choose Oracle Cloud Database Backups? Here are the top reasons you should be using this tool to regularly backup your most critical databases.
- Secure, off-site storage controlled access – As part of your data recovery plan, an off-site, secure backup service is essential. Your data will be stored in a highly-secure, controlled-access Oracle Cloud facility, providing you with another layer of data redundancy.
- Simplified administration – The Oracle Database Backup Cloud Service allows for the use the Oracle Recovery Manager to backup, restore and recover your data, and perform regular maintenance operations. You can manage your cloud backups easily, and set update schedules and more with just the click of a button.
- Highly-redundant – The Oracle Cloud Backup and Recovery Service is highly-redundant, and your data will be completely safe across multiple servers. Even in the event that one or more servers fail, this redundant architecture will keep your backups safe and secure.
- All backups are encrypted & compressed – Oracle Database Backup Cloud Service uses RMAN (Recovery Manager) encryption. Your data will be encrypted at the source (your local IT infrastructure) before it’s transmitted to a cloud-based server, ensuring that your information will never be sent in an unencrypted format. Additionally encryption keys are kept on premises not in the cloud.
In addition, RMAN encryption includes a proprietary compression algorithm. Using RMAN backup compression, you can speed up your backups and reduce bandwidth consumption by reducing their size before they are sent to the cloud for storage.
- Scalable, on-demand service – Oracle Cloud Backup pricing depends on the amount of storage and bandwidth you need, and you can adjust these parameters at any time to add or remove storage. The service is completely scalable and on-demand, making it easy to get only the backup services you need – without wasting money on unused storage.
For these reasons – and many more – working with CDSI to set up an Oracle secure Backup cloud environment is a great investment.
Contact Us Now To Get Started – Protect Your Data & Your Business
If you need to protect your most important business databases, the OracleDatabase Backup Cloud Service is a great option. To learn more and get started, contact CDSI now. We’d be happy to explain this service in more detail, and help you learn more about the importance of regular, off-site data backups.
Start a conversation about Managed Services
- We provide a personalized experience
- Thought & strategic leadership is included for all our clients
- Flexible arrangements working on-site or remote
- Boutique services, so that you don’t pay for services you don’t need
- One-on-one support & training for your staff
- We provide you with expert-level resources with real world experience