Industry-Leading Oracle Cloud Security Products | Cornerstone Data Systems
Your data is your most important asset. As the complexity and depth of databases continues to grow, this maxim holds true – and your data will only become more valuable in the future.
That’s why it’s so important to protect yourself from data breaches. A single hack or data loss can be catastrophic for your company. In 2017, there was at least one high-profile data breach every week – and at Cornerstone, we believe this trend will continue in coming years and decades.
That’s why we offer Oracle products. Oracle Cloud Security uses industry-leading best practices and techniques to secure data, and ensure that your most valuable databases are invulnerable to hacks and breaches.
The Importance Of Cloud Security In The Modern World
It’s estimated that, by 2020, there will be more than 1500 exabytes (1500 billion gigabytes) of data stored in public and private clouds, while only about 200 exabytes will be stored on local data centers.
The cloud is no longer optional – it’s the primary data storage method for most companies. 79% of computing processes are run in the cloud, and 93% of companies are using at least one cloud storage solution.
Because of this, attacks against cloud-based data centers are becoming more and more common. That’s why you need to trust a cloud provider with a reputation for stellar security – such as Oracle.
Oracle – A Trusted Cloud Security Partner
Oracle has years of experience protecting cloud data, safeguarding users, and creating innovative cybersecurity solutions. With the Oracle Cloud, you can be sure that your data is safe from hacks, intrusion, and loss.
A Three-Pronged Approach To Data Security
The key to Oracle data security is a specialized, three-pronged approach. With redundant controls and a highly-developed set of security best practices, this approach helps protect your data – even if a breach or hack occurs.
- Preventive – Advanced preventive controls ensure that no unauthorized access of sensitive systems and data is possible.
- Detective – Detection tools and intrusion protocols recognize suspicious access activity and other hallmarks of data breaches, revealing them through regular reports, audits, and monitoring.
- Administrative – Robust and customizable security and administrative controls ensure that access to sensitive data can be properly controlled, and revoked when necessary – preventing data loss from employees.
With this three-pronged approach, both internal and external threats can be recognized and dealt with, before a costly data breach occurs.
Top-To-Bottom Cloud Security
This approach to cloud security, first implemented by Oracle, ensures that all aspects of cloud infrastructure are protected and safe from common threats.
- Technological – Protection is built into PaaS, IaaS, and SaaS service stacks, throughout network connections, operating systems, and even hardware and chipsets. Encryption, data monitoring, and data protection service are built “close-to-the-metal”, ensuring top-notch security.
- Processes – Oracle follows a complex and secure set of policies and procedures to ensure proper access and administration of data.
- People – Oracle employs more than 1,700 cybersecurity professionals who are trained on Oracle Software Security Assurance practices, and are selected for their competence, skill, and reliability.
- Physical security – Oracle uses Tier 3 enterprise-grade data centers, with multiple layers of physical defense like on-staff security guards, access cards, biometrics and secure zones, as well as 24/7 surveillance.
Security and safety are emphasized at Oracle on every level, providing Oracle customers with the very best in cloud storage and computing services.
Contact Cornerstone Data Solutions – Learn More About Oracle Products And Services!
Cornerstone Data Solutions is an Oracle-certified vendor and partner. We are experts in every aspect of Oracle database administration – whether you’re interested in an on-site Oracle Database Appliance, or SaaS, PaaS, and IaaS services from Oracle, we can help.
At our boutique consultancy, we believe in serving our customer with the very best solutions for their particular needs – not just boosting our bottom line. We treat each and every client with one-on-one support, and we will take the time to listen to you, and give you personalized service.
So whether you’re just getting started with cloud services, or are interested in migrating to the secure Oracle cloud, please contact us right away.
We would love the chance to discuss our services and cloud storage options with you – and to give you more insights on the Oracle Cloud Security best practices that make Oracle the best choice for all of your cloud needs!